3. About Togethër Platform
This platform consist os multiple component which aims to facilitate and grow Together into one of the world biggest retail-to-consumer network, powered on the blockchain.
These are some of the key components :
• Together Coin : The utility token that will be use for Payment, Transaction and Rewards.
• Together Token : Our speculative Token, which can be traded on the Exchanges.
• Together Apps & Marketplaces : Consumer and Retail Apps that will connect and facilitate the ecosystem
• Together Wallet : Wallet which is able to convert multiple Cryptocurrencies, Digital Payment and Fiat in to T-Coin.
• Together Connect : A gateway that allow developers to build and connect their apps to the ecosystem.
• TogetherDAO : Decentralized Autonomous Organizations that will govern some aspect of the platform and its community.
Together Coin or “T-Coin”, built on the Near Protocol Blockchain1 is the platform’s utility token. Core features includes it being a Payment Coin, Reward Coin and a Stable Coin.
The rest of the fundamentals and features will be discussed in the chapter on tokenomics.
Together Token or “T-Token”, built on the Near Protocol Blockchain is the platform’s Speculative token. Core features includes it being an Investment Token with Limited Supply. The rest of the fundamentals and features will be discussed in the chapter on tokenomics.
Consumer and Retail Apps that will connect and facilitate the ecosystem. It consists of :
• Consumer Apps : Apps for the Consumers which with function such as Payment, Reward & Redemption, Crypto Wallet, P2P Transaction, Community Chat, Deals Discovery, Gamiﬁcation and more.
• Merchant Apps : Apps for the retailers, businesses and service provider ( “Merchants” ). It allows merchants perform functions such as to Accept Payment, Create Promotions, Facilitate Reward to target our members. We also aim to provide enhanced tools for our merchants to power up their businesses, such as creation of lucky draws, contests, treasure hunts and other methods to connect and promote their businesses to our community.
Wallet which is able to convert multiple Cryptocurrencies, Digital Payment and Fiat in to T-Coin. These are the currencies will be available in our wallet:
• NEAR Token
• Other Major Cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, SOL and more.
• E-Wallets ( Traditional )
• Credit / Debit Cards
• Online Banking
We will allow users to convert the payment options above to T-coin to be use within our network. Users will also able to convert major cryptocurrencies to T-Token, which then can we withdrawn in to other DEX & CEX.
A gateway via the internet that allow developers outside of Together’s network, to build and connect their apps to the our ecosystem, which in our Community can install into their Apps. Developer of such apps gets paid in T-coin for usage of their tools.
This will enable the Together platform’s tech and tools to scale, driven by community.
TogethërDAO not one, but multiple Decentralized Autonomous Organizations
( “DAOs” ) which functions to govern multiple aspect of the platform. The project is managed by people around the world who hold its governance token, T-Token.
These are some of the DAOs ( but not limited ) which we will be focusing on :
• OperationDAO : Manage and Grow the Operation of the Platform
• ReserveDAO : Manages Funds within the Togethër Reserves. It’s main aim is to utilise the fund to preserve and grow ecosystem.
• MembershipDAO : Manages the recruitment and enrichment of community members.
• BusinessDAO : Manages the membership of Businesses and Partners joining the ecosystem.
Our community consist three groups : Members, Businesses & Operators / DAOs
3.8.1. Members : They are the “DEMAND”. The consumers. Our main demographics are the young generation, aged from 18 to 35. This group of people are Digital Natives and most open to cryptocurrency, NFTs and other new generation tech.
3.8.2. Businesses : They are the “SUPPLY”. Consist businesses which the consumers use in everyday life. The retailers, service providers, e-commerce sellers and utilities.
3.8.3. DAOs : The “OPERATORS”. Our aim is for our network and community to be fully operated by Decentralised Autonomous Organisations. Within these DAOs there are subsets of actors such as :
• DAOs : Main bodies of Decentralised Autonomous Organisations that govern and decide things.
• Guilds : Group of people that will work for the DAO to achieve speciﬁc goals.
• D.A.A. : Decentralised Autonomous Agents, individuals and groups that does speciﬁc tasks.